Is it arrogant to want to hang up prints of your own art? I mean, I use to put up ripped out sketchbook pages in my room when I was younger, but never actual quality prints. I feel like it might seem vain from the outside, but sometimes I like looking at work I’m actually proud of.
Disney Villain Vocabulary
- Cruella: mongrels, scarcely, imbeciles, wretched, dreadful
- Frollo: sanctuary, forbid, defy, insolence, gallant, caliber, sear, cunning, insubordination, plunge, smolders, traitors, abyss, recant, jeer, scorn, calumny, consternation
- Dr. Facilier: wager, dispose, wayward, derogate, deride, reformation, transmogrification, conjure, talisman
- Evil Queen: secluded, raiment, peddler, shroud, hag, cackle, congeal
- Gaston: rustic, strapping, lunatic, raving, specimen, expectorating, barge
- Gothel: demented, naïve, deceive, ruffians, trampled, gullible, grubby
- Hades: sentimental, moussaka, mosaic, maim, charitably, bestowed, queasy, deluded, crucial, cosmos, squalid, blaze
- Jafar: ecstatic, abject, adequate, terminal, assets, venue, beheaded, merit, addlepated, exceed, intercede, behalf
- Maleficent: assemblage, gentry, quaint, rabble, melancholy, repose, steadfast, valiant, imbeciles
- Prince John: poppycock, rubbish, seize, aggravating, asp, gallows, reluctant, elusive, corpulent, cleric, insolent, blackguard, sniveling
- Queen of Hearts: taint, vulgar, verdict
- Ratcliffe: insolent, unearth, mere, trinkets, ninnies, treason, slipshod, wallowing, shirking, crick
- Scar: retention, sordid, quid pro quo, coup, tenacity, meticulous, murkiest, undisputed
- Shere Khan: confound, detaining, precisely, inform, rendezvous
- Ursula: lurk, trifle, prattle, dote
So apparently there was a rumor a while back that cr1tikal works as a substitute teacher.
Could you imagine just sitting in class, waiting for your teacher, when all of a sudden you hear
"What’s up everybody it’s Cr1tikal. Today I’m substituting Applied Chemistry, let’s do this shit,"